Mobile-Technologies is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide. We have always had a robust and effective data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles. However, we recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the demands of the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), 2019.
- Your information will not be shared, rented or sold to any third party.
- We use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
- We give you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out)
Mobile-Technologies is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR. Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.”
We will clearly inform you when information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) is asked for and you will have the choice to provide it or not. Generally, this information is requested when you install/download/subscribe to product updates, newsletters, or otherwise make contact with us (e.g. When submitting your resume or requesting that we make contact with you).
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you information that will allow you to use our services
- To automatically customize your documents with your information
- To alert you of software upgrades, updates, discounts or other services from Mobile-Technologies
- To process your application for a position / job with Mobile-Technologies
We collect your email when you make contact on our website in order to send you informational communications about our products, job vacancies, and to provide you with more information regarding any queries you may have made. We may also collect your email to send you our promotional offers.
We may also collect your name, language, currency, operating system, document searched and country information for a better experience with Mobile-Technologies products/services.
When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for the above purposes and that Mobile-Technologies is an authorized holder of such information. If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use our website, but you will not be able to receive additional services or access certain areas that require registration. In each communication from us you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from further communications; alternatively, you may contact us to express your choices at the address provided at the bottom of this page.
4. Access to your Information
You are entitled to review the personal information you have provided us and ensure that it is accurate and current at all times. To review or update this information simply send us an email at email@example.com requesting that we share with you, your personal information that we have on file. We will require proof of identity before sharing any information with you.
5. Security of information
Mobile-Technologies is strongly committed to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honored. We have taken strong security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All sensitive data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted employee access.
6. Retention of information
7. EU and EEA Users’ Rights
If you are habitually located in the European Union or European Economic Area, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
You have the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted or restricted. In certain instances, you may have the right to the portability of your data. You can also ask us to not send marketing communications and not to use your personal data when we carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails. Transactional account messages will be unaffected if you opt-out from marketing communications.
8. What we do with the Information you share
Your information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted user access.
When you contact is on our website, you are asked to provide your contact information, including a valid email address. We use this information to send you updates about Mobile-Technologies and information about our services.
In very rare instances Mobile-Technologies may disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Mobile-Technologies or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Mobile-Technologies and its family of websites and properties; and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Mobile-Technologies, its websites, or the public.
9. How to opt-out?
We provide users with the opportunity to opt-out from receiving updates on our products, newsletters and other communications from us. You can opt-out by clicking on the link provided in our electronic mailings or by contacting us at the address at the bottom of this page or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Changes to this policy
11. Enforcement of policy
If for some reason you believe Mobile-Technologies has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will do our best to promptly make corrections.
12. Questions or comments
193/49-50 Lake Rajada Office Complex. 12A Floor
Ratchadapisek Road, Klongtoey,
For information about how to contact Mobile-Technologies please visit our contact page.